Selling things and life10:28 PM
Hey everyone. Today marks the day of 1 month until my wedding and I was thinking I'd like to clean out my closet soon before that happens. I've got designer jeans, coach purses, and size 4 and up shoes. Maybe this money can go toward my honeymoon, as I just had my college graduation and am yet a poor woman. :) Let me know what you guys think about the idea. I know it could be nice for those of you who have difficulty finding petite clothing.
Speaking of graduation, I wanted to share with you my graduation outfit, FOTD (face of the day), and graduation silliness.
For makeup, I did a "Pinky-Brown" look:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Revlon colorstay eyeshadow
- #3 and #4 from copper quad for crease
- #1 from berry bloom for highlighter and tear ducts
- #3 from berry bloom for lid color
* MAC fluidline in blacktrack
* Shisem false lashes
* Max Factor Lash Perfection mascara in navy for lower lashes
* Koji Eyetalk double eyelid glue
* Lancome Photogenic concealer in Camee
* Everyday Minerals foundation in Fairly Light Neutral Intensive + Golden Medium Semi-Matte
* EM blush in Siesta + Apple
* Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Lilac
My outfit was a white knee-length dress with red pattern and piping. The sweetheart neckline accentuates the bust while the high waist band narrows the waist. I flipping love this dress! And of course, white heels.
And here's a couple more of me being a ham. Yay graduation!
10 points to whoever can name who this is:
Anyway, things have been super busy lately but let me know about if I should sell things! Also, as a side note, I went to MAC and got my foundation shade. I'm NC 30. 25 on much of my face, but 30 on my forehead and body.
Here's what to look forward to:
* selling stuff
* purse and accessories size demo
* Wonder Eyelid Tape review
* 5-way convertible bikini tutorial
* choosing sunglass styles
* nail art tutorial
* Koji Eyetalk tutorial
* misc wedding stuff...