A Glimpse - Engagement Photos12:13 PM
I just got back from a whirlwind roadtrip to and from St. Louis for a beautiful wedding LATE late last night. It's been another insane week with lots of ups and downs. Lucky for me, one of the ups included an engagement photoshoot with Kassia of Kassia Photography. As sweltering hot as it was, we all had a really fun time and she managed to make both Ben and me look effortlessly happy and enamored with one other (which we most certainly are)!
Here are a few of my favorites:
We even waded inside a huge, cold fountain for some shots!
I was wearing NYX shadows in brown, white, and golden from the golden/rust/walnut bronze trio. I also used Urban Decay Primer Potion for the eyelids and Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel for founation base. Cheeks were a mix of Siesta and Apple from Everyday Minerals and lips were Clinique Superbalm Lipgloss in Lilac. Both dresses were from Forever 21, and the heels are Jessica Simpson Henri pumps.
I think they turned out lovely and I'm so happy about it. Did I mention Ben is 6'1"? I'm sure you can tell my height bit more in comparison to him. ;) I can't wait to see the rest, and also what she comes up with for the wedding! It's only 13 days away!!! Ahhh, everybody pray for me that I don't completely lose my sanity in the meantime!
Things to note for me and the blog:
* Visit Kassia's blog and website. Give her 1 or a billion comments on how fabulous her work is!
* I'm working on the convertable bikini tutorial. Should be up soon.
* Move-in for my new apartment is this Saturday. CRAZY!!!
* Wedding is officially in 13 days. Must meet again with dj, video, photographer, alteration shop, dry cleaner, and jeweler before then.
* Anyone hiring in the Kansas City area? Or anywhere?
Alright, it's back to insanity for me. Gotta write a few thank-you cards and e-mails. Let me know if you have any good packing tips!