So THANK YOU! I love you!!!
Me right now. So glad I don't look as sick as I am!
I know I don't usually talk about myself and my personal life *too* often but for my birthday, I wanted to share a few facts that you may not know about me. I was tagged for the 7 confessions post similar to this by Jean but instead of just 7, I figured I'd do 26 for my age. If you get bored after reading 3 I totally understand and you can just skip this entry. LOL!
1. I'm highly allergic to pepperoni. I break out in giant welts-like hives all over! It's very intense and bad, not to mention awkward to explain to people ordering pizza. :(
2. My favorite food is ice cream. Current favorite flavor is dulce de leche.
3. On mornings where I'm short on time, I'd rather do makeup over hair although I used to be the opposite.
4. I have one sister who is 2.5 years older than me. If you are reading this, hello seeeeester!
I'm the one in pink with the big mouth. As per usual.
5. I made my senior high school prom dress. It was an ivory strapless with a black lace overlay. Loved it!
6. I was voted artist of the year for my high school graduating class.
7. I didn't wear makeup regularly until I was a junior in college. I knew how, I just didn't want people to judge me for how I looked over who I was as a person. I still don't regret doing this.
8. I have very good visual memory and therefore did very well in Art History classes. Unfortunately, I'm not as great at listening to lectures without any visual aids. Booooring...
Currently reading The Chronicles of Narnia. Like a good nerd.
9. I played violin and piano in the past. I know, so Asian right? XD
10. I'm a total theater junkie! I did drama in junior high and high school and although I never wanted to be a serious actress, it is still very dear to my heart.
11. I also took choir for 9 years. I love singing and I'll never forget my musical theater experiences.
12. My favorite tv shows are Glee, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, True Blood, and a new favorite is Mad Men. The costumes kill me. I wish everyone still went out looking so put-together!
OMG the shoes!!
13. I have a Bachelor's of Fine arts in Industrial Design. In layman's terms, I'm a trained product designer.
14. I've always had long hair and never cut my longest layers shorter than my armpits. I love having long hair. ^_^
15. My ears were pierced at age 5, and I obtained the two side piercings on my right ear on a trip to Korea at age 21.
16. I would rather be too hot than too cold. I'm always cold!
17. My current beauty obsession is wearing false eyelashes. I wear them every time I wear makeup, even if it's just eyeliner and falsies. :)
18. I won my 6th grade spelling bee and got straight A's until college. What a nerd. ;B
Not me but I'm probably the guy in back checking out her butt.
19. I don't cuss. I don't think twice when others do but it's just not in my vocabulary.
20. I really enjoy salsa clubbing and used to go dancing about once a week in college when I could. You'd be shocked at how great merengue is for toning your abs. XD
21. I've never dyed my hair all over or very light. It's currently about the lightest I've ever gone. Too much maintenance!
22. I know lots of random animal facts (Did you know that cheetahs are the only cats without retractable claws? Or that ringworm can help calm symptoms of really bad allergies? Or that colossal squids have the largest eyeballs of any animal on earth?)
Nom, nom, nom
23. I have a cousin who was born on my birthday. He was supposed to be born on Friday the 13th but waited just a bit longer to be born on my 7th birthday. Cute, right? ^_^
24. My favorite color is white but I also love lavender, pink, and mint green.
25. My special days are multiples of 7: hubby's bday is the 7th, mine is the 14th, and our anniversary is the 21st.
26. Hubby is 14.5" taller than me. We get a lot of stares when we go out but I don't care, I'll still wear flats. lol.
Ok, that's it! I'm going to work on editing that holiday look before the holidays are over. Hehe. Wish me luck. ;)