Just wanted to post up a few awards I've received lately. Can I just say that I get pretty baffled every time I get one? I'm very much honored and flattered that anyone would think of my blog. :)
First off, from Sparkled Beauty is the Lemonade Stand Award.
Aww, look how cute it is! I think this one is just about spreading around the blogging love. :D
I also got the Kreativ Blogger award from Candace Chin and comes with a stipulation... info on the recipient!
To receive this award I'm required to write 8 things about myself:
1. I looooooove dancing, especially club-style latin like salsa, cumbia, bachata, etc.
2. I graduated with a 5-year degree in Industrial Design, which is product design.
3. My degree's emphasis was in Psychology and I am absolutely fascinated with how people think and act.
4. I am addicted to listening to Loveline with Dr. Drew on podcast.
5. I have a very crooked pinkie, since birth. Youtubers probably already caught onto that. ;)
6. The freckle on my lip randomly appeared my junior year of high school. I thought it was toasted seaweed (gim), but I couldn't scratch it off!
7. I am currently reading the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World graphic novels. Totally hilarious and can't wait for the movie to come out starring Michael Cera!
Finally, I got the Meme Award from Alice in Pursuit.
Acknowledge the person who gave the award
Nominate seven other blogs
Share seven personality traits so we can get to know you better
My personality traits:
1. Geniune - With me, what you see is what you get. I hate mind games and I just try to be down-to-earth and real.
2. Organized and cluttered - I have very organized piles! I swear!
3. Nom nom - I eat often and I love food. Gotta keep those blood sugar levels regular, right?
4. Delicate flavors - Speaking of food, I'm not a big sweets person. I like delicate flavors and will eat the cake but scrape allllll the frosting off.
5. Nerdy - Back in the day I took lots of honors classes and graduated high school with a 4.0 (4.5 with weighted classes). WHAT HAPPENED TO ME SINCE?? ;)
6. Affectionate - I love hugs, kisses, having good friends, and being physically close to people I care about.
7. Gonna pull that nerdy card again and just say that my Jung/Meyers-Briggs personality type (yay for social psych) is ENFP or Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving. This has always been my personality type no matter what questions are asked, however many times I take the test, what format it's in, every single time. It fits me to a T.
I feel totally awful for not tagging anyone specifically, but I lost all of my bookmarks when I reformatted my computer so I just don't think it would be fair. :/ So instead, I would like to call upon my lovely blog readers to give me your top 3 favorite blogs. Maybe I can replenish my blog list. :)