To my original fashion idol, amazing chef, supreme green-thumb gardener, selfless manager of behind-the-scenes church work, excellent seamstress, and all-around genius at being a woman: this post is dedicated to my mother.
Total BA on a motorcycle.
Glowingly gorgeous! This outfit could be from today. :)
I want her crossbody bag.
I actually have these sunglasses sitting on my desk now. LOVE it.
This makes me think of summer, happiness, and freedom.
These are photos of her when she was about my age. Beautiful, isn't she?
I'm off to go get ready for Mother's Day activities today so I hope you are all celebrating your mothers as well for giving you life, love, protection, wisdom, or even that good old-fashioned motherly opinion on your hair and clothes. That's right. Half of my genetics I got from my momma and you can surely tell!
Here are 5 things my mom taught me:
1. True beauty comes from the inside
2. Faith, love, and hope are things you cultivate on a daily basis but are always worth practicing
3. Under makeup is as important, if not more, than color makeup
4. You can never have too many bags or shoes. Hahaha!
5. Work hard but laugh often ^__^
I love you Omma! <3