7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!4:31 PM
Hello everyone! Lately there has been a tag that I've seen a lot of other beauty gurus doing that I thought was really cute. It's called the "7 Deadly Sins of Beauty" which are questions that relate to each of the 7 deadly sins, such as Greed, Sloth, Lust, and so on.
As much as we all try to be good about keeping those vices in check, come on, we are talking about beauty products here! Surely everyone has a few deadly sins hidden in their closet, am I right?
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
H&M rose gold bow elastic (similar/similar)
J Crew shirt (mine is actually this color but on screen it looks like this/this)
Forever 21 yellow bracelet (similar with bow/similar in neon/Tory Burch)
Michael Kors Blair watch
Since I know I'll get questions about some of my favorite items I mentioned in the video, I wanted to make it easy for you to find them should you want to know more.
- I have a full tutorial using Wet & Wild gel liner which you can see here: Perfect Winged Eyeliner.
- I've previously mentioned the Clarisonic Mia brush in skincare posts. I have the pink but it also comes in lots of colors including Turquoise, Graphite, Garnet, Yellow, Sapphire, Lavender, Kelly Green, and even Zebra and Jaguar prints!
- The most delicious smelling Lioele Blooming Glosses are still one of my favorite glosses of all time. I got mine from Pretty and Cute and you can find swatches here. If you use code klove10 at checkout you can receive 10% off Korean products including Lioele as well!
- If you want to torture yourself, you can see how much I love Rock & Republic blushes in this past post. Seriously, they are amazing so don't click it. I've warned you. ;)
I hope you guys enjoyed the tag and I'd love to see any of your responses! If you decide to do a blog post yourself, feel free to leave a link in the comments or leave a video response here. Have a great rest of the weekend!