Sister Tag!!6:08 PM
I know many of you have sisters and would probably relate to some of the answers we gave in the sister tag, so while she was visiting I had her sit down and do a video with me. Without further ado, please warmly welcome my unnie.
Video and tag questions, plus more pics of my sister after the jump!
1. How old are you both?
2. Describe each other in one word?
3. Do people ever get you mixed up?
4. What is something that annoys you about one another?
5. What is it like being sister with a youtube "guru"?
6. Do you ever argue?
7. Whats the best thing about one another?
8. Ditch the dirt?
9. Fave inside joke?
10. Fave memory together?
11. Full sisters/half/step?
12. Guess each others fave singer?
13. Who takes longer to get ready
14. Heels or flats?
15. Pants or dresses?
16. Favorite animal?
17. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
18. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
19. Blackberry or iPhone?
20. Favorite movie?
21. What is something weird that you eat?
22. Do you guys have anything matching?
23. What's your favorite TV show?
Old Navy sweater (similar/similar/similar)
OPI Gel Polish in Princess Rule!
H&M rose gold bow hair elastic (similar/similar)
ON MY SISTER:
Forever 21 off-shoulder shirt (similar)
Amrita Singh turquoise ring (similar/similar/similar)
A couple of funny things I wanted to mention about my sister and myself is that although we are 100% full-blooded sisters, we are actually quite different! Not only do we have different tastes and personality, but in terms of beauty, our skin, hair, and body chemistry are completely different as well. The birth control I left behind (mentioned as possibly TMI in my last video) was one that made her skin clear up completely and left me with a mess of cystic acne.
Also, check out this pic I took with her last year. She cut all her hair off to donate to Locks of Love!
In comparison, here is a pic we just took together about a month ago. I looooove her new bob. What do you guys think? ;)
One last one of her just because I think she looks so pretty here, by the photogenic shores of Laguna Beach.
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know both of us a little bit better! Through thick and thin, I feel very grateful to have my older sister to talk to, relate to, and yes, even force makeup upon. (Hehehe.)
Please feel free to do this tag as well, on youtube or blog and leave a link in the comments. Also let me know if you saw any other fun tags that you'd like to see in future posts as well!