Just Eyeliner + Mascara Video Tutorial5:53 PM
I decided to record another video tutorial for you guys yesterday! They take a lot of time to record and edit but I think I'm so stoked about the high quality of my new camera that I want to share more. :D
Although, I will say it does make my recent blemishes noticeable despite using extra concealer. Ever since I switched back to Tri-Sprintec from Yaz I've been having bad breakouts the week of my period. It goes away fairly quickly but my hyperpigmentation (dark spots left from acne) have been raining on my parade. Boo, must go see the dermatologist again soon to switch pills.
I also want to mention that the music you hear in the background is by my extremely talented friend, Greg Puglese. You know how you always have those friends in local bands and you support their music because they are your friend and not because the music is actually that great? Greg is NOT one of these people. I actually genuinely listen to his albums and would even if he weren't my friend (but he's a cool guy too, I guess. ;)
Check out his music here: www.gregpuglese.com
Anyway, on with the video. As promised, this is a very simple look with no tapes, shadows, false lashes, etc. Just primer, black and white eyeliner, and mascara.
3 important tips to keep in mind:
1) Primer is pretty much invaluable for monolidders for any look (eyeliner doesn't smudge or rub off)
2) Using the best pencil liners makes a huge difference. I would [paper]cut someone if they tried to take my Urban Decay 24/7 liners from me.
3) Find a mascara that HOLDS CURL (after using a lash curler). My fav is Covergirl Lash Exact Waterproof.
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance
* Urban Decay 24/7 Liners in Zero and Yeyo
* Shiseido eyelash curler
* Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara waterproof and regular
* Lancome Photogenic concealer in Camee
* Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust
* Rock & Republic Contrived Blush in Call Me (LOVE this! review + swatches soon!)
* Jelly Pong Pong Lip Sorbet in Lychee Fuzz
Seriously, this look takes like 10 minutes total from bare face to finished look. Try it out and let me know how it went!
More pics of the final look:
I got a haircut (more layers) and failed utterly at taking pics of it.
being silly at my setup again
Bright face, yay!
Oh, PS, my eyes were doing a random sok-ssangkapul (hidden double lid crease) thing that day. Very weird but as you guys know, my eyes are often naturally inconsistent with their creases. Oh wells. Guess that just proves it can work for different eye shapes. :P
Ok, time for me to prepare some pics for a couple of jewelry posts that I have been REALLY EXCITED to share with you guys!!! Soon, soon. <3