I don't want to give away too much for those who will watch the video later, but some of the most amazing visits were:
- Going to the NYX headquarters (which I will devote a full blog entry to soon)
- Ann Taylor store opening event at South Coast Plaza (also will have a full blog entry) where I got to meet fellow petite blogger Kelly of Alterations Needed who is actually the same height as me! Hoorah!
- A video collaboration put together by my dear friend Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook where we got to shoot in a green screen studio with a few other ladies you may recognize including Jean, April, Jackie, and Alexa
- Visit to Leg Avenue which I forgot to record video at but of course have a full blog on here.
- IMATS which was a whirlwind! I am waiting to get photos back from Kassia from that part of the trip but again, I will have a full blog entry with delicious photos of lots of eye candy.
- ACTING! Puahahaha... You get to see me get my heart broken by Jason Chen aka Miniachilles in his new music video "Burns".
Anyway, here are some random pics from my trip starting out with Jason.
Look how tall we are! Super tall! (hehe)
Bowling with Frank (ice1cube), Andy from Quest Crew, and my sister. :) Contrary to what my unfortunate video shows, these two guys are actually really good bowlers and only do badly when they are trying to bowl in "creative" ways like for instance, through the legs, or throwing a 6lbs ball so hard it hits pins in the next lane over. Pros.
My sister and me at Huntington Beach
A hummingbird chillin' on a branch. There were about 4 or 5 of these flying around one tree!
Venturing toward the water. I didn't get very far. It was only in the low 70's and the water was COLD!! Curiously, 70's are warm enough to lay by the beach there while 70's here still feels quite chilly at times.
Korean restaurant with my sister. Sighhhhh... she is so spoiled with the best authentic Korean food there!
Brunch at the Grove with Wendy!
At the NYX headquarters. :D
Wearing an older AE seersucker dress and my H&M white blazer.
This was a super low-end restaurant but I'm serious, this "kimchi soba" was the most amazing naengmyun in disguise ever! Very down-home delicious.
With the collab video girls. Such sweeties to the max. <3
Me in the green screen room. This place was wicked. I can't wait to see how things turn out. :)
Like I said before, I still have much, much more to post about a few of the individual places I visited with a lot better photography than what my little snapshot did. Thank you SO much to everyone I met in California! You were all so incredibly gracious and kind and I felt very blessed to make some amazing new friends and get to finally meet in person people who I've watched and respected for a long time. ^__^
Can't wait to go back! Yeah!