Dolly Eyes Tutorial (warning: pic spam!)11:03 AM
This is one of my favorite looks of all time. I absolutely love the dolly-eyed look of Asian net idols so I thought I would give it a try. This look is all about a clear-skinned bright face with major attention on the eyes. The eyes are huge and have tons of contrast. Surprisingly, this is actually a simple look to put together but it has big impact. Let me know what you think of the video!
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Mineral Magic Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Galaxy
* NYX single eyeshadow - Cream Cheese
* MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
* Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Yeyo
* Revlon Fantasy Lengths lashes - Lush
* Shiseido Eyelash Curler
* Max Factor 2000 Calorie Lash Plumper (waterproof)
* Korean brand matte white eyeliner
* Vassen 4COLOR lens - 2 Tone G (brown)
* MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - NC 30
* Lancome Photogenic Concealer - Camee
* Everyday Minerals Sunlight Concealer (brightening under eyes)
* MAC (Hello Kitty) Beauty Powder Blush - Tippy
* Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain - Berry Juicy
* Clear lipgloss (optional)
Here are the pics. Warning, this is going to be a huge picspam!! I had a lot of fun with this look, trying to get the net idol and ulzzang poses right. ^^
Okay, now we are getting serious. The "V" has come out!
Posing with random cute accessories. A staple of net idol photos.
I love this hairbow. 2-pack from Forever 21.
Revlon artificial nails! ^^
Showing off the hair and two faces. Japanese curls tutorial coming soon!
Long but natural-looking lashes.
Tinky? Just being silly.
And with some natural light where the makeup looks less harsh.
Okay, enough of my silliness. Japanese-style curls video tutorial will be coming up very soon, as well as some photoshoot pics from this look. Theme was lost babydoll/Japanese horror film. SO MUCH FUN!
Also, reminder to everyone to enter the giveaway for Revlon artificial nails that I am wearing for this look. Previous post. :)