Jen's Thank You HG Giveaway!6:49 PM
Me JUST NOW! (I randomly cut some bangs yesterday :D)
Hello everyone! I've finally gathered a few things for a totally awesome giveaway that I am very excited to have. I always intended to have a giveaway when I hit 500 followers and honestly, I am totally bowled over at the amount of love I have gotten, and especially lately. I read every single comment and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate how thoughtful and heartfelt they have been. You've made me laugh and cry and I really feel like I've made true friends. <3
When I looked at all of the things I got together it seemed like a lot of stuff and maybe I shouldn't put so much in, but then I thought THE HECK WITH IT! I love you guys and I want to show my appreciation for all of the support. So I hope you guys really enjoy what I have to give away.
A few of the things in my giveaway are my favorites, so I am calling this my "HG" or holy grail giveaway. :D
Here's a list of what is included:
* Revlon Runway Collection Nails in Studio
* Eye Charm Eyelid Tapes (40 pairs)
* Cookie-shaped mirror and comb set
* Urban Decay Primer Potion Sample
* Japanese Blow-dry Fringe Clip
* MY FAV Shisem false lashes in XOG 특
* Hard Candy Lipgloss Keychain
* NYX lipgloss in Silver Plum
* Amuse Chocolate-flavored Lipgloss
* DSK's fav Aquafina Lip balm (nice and minty! I have more for myself! ;)
* China Glaze nailpolish in For Audrey, one of my FAV colors of all time
* Zoe & Zac Sterling Silver earrings made with acai nuts
* Rock & Republic mini Mascara
* The Body Shop Define & Sparkle glitter eyeliner and mascara topcoat
Whew! That took like, an hour to type out. And browse around online. And get distracted. And run back and forth to see what the names of things are. XD
Okay, so since this is an appreciation giveaway my only rules are:
1. To officially follow my blog (anyone can follow, not just bloggers)
2. To comment letting me know why you like my blog and what you'd like to see more of!
Contest ends 11/10/09 at 8pm CST. Just because I'm cheesy like that.
Thank you and good luck!