Hey guys! I decided to make a little video review (my first speaking video! ahhh!) of a product I tried out called Revlon Runway Collection, which are quite convincing artificial nails, and a few nail polishes I got recently. Although I don't get my nails done very often, it's something that I think is a luxury and makes me feel like my hands are very clean, polished, and elegant. The bad part about it is the cost and the fact that it can ruin your natural nails underneath, so I think this is a good alternative.
Here are a few photos I took.
* May be difficult to match your nail size exactly. I need to file a couple on the sides to be comfortable and clip a couple of my nails shorter.
* The glue sticks to skin VERY quickly. Feels like super glue. You have to be careful not to get it on your skin or stuck on the design side of the nail.
* Can be difficult to avoid air bubbles underneath plastic nail.
* It comes with an orange stick and small nail file to perfect the shape of the nail and prep them for application.
* Makes my cuticles look AWESOME.
* A really, really nice length. Elegant, but not too long that it hurts to make a fist.
* Really looks like acrylics at a nail salon but much cheaper!
* Applies quickly and feels very strong.
* Lasts 7-10 days with no problems washing hands or showering.
* Doesn't chip like polish.
I was honestly impressed with these. I tried press-on nails with the sticker adhesive before and it barely stayed on for an hour and didn't match the curve of my nail. I felt that these were actually very comfortable and the shape of the curve is good. It makes me wish I were in high school again so that I could wear it to prom because they feel and act just like acrylic nails, except with a little more bling.
I'm planning on doing more videos like this in the future with makeup and hair tutorials. Would you guys also like to see more hauls or swatches in video form? Let me know in the comments what you'd like to see.